A few additional resources:
- Information for professionals regarding adolescent depression, suicide risk,and treatment options.
- Information about children and adolescents with depression, a list of helpful readings, and links to other pages as sources for information.
- A fact sheet for families concerned about depression in children. Provides links to other fact sheets about medication , hospitalization, and other childhood mental health issues. Fact sheets are available in English, Spanish and French.
- The home page of Roots and Wings, an organization dedicated to adoptive families, has a special section on FAS.
- Six iPad Apps for Creative Writing.